| We are offering argan oil. |
• cas no.: 223747-87-3
• natural variety: essential oil
botanical source: argania spinosa
argan oil is plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree that is endemic to morocco. In morocco, argan oil is used to dip bread in at breakfast or to drizzle on couscous or pasta. World-wide, it is gaining a reputation both as an ingredient in high-end, personal-care products and as a heart-healthy gourmet product.
Appearance: pale yellow clear liquid, odor mild & characteristic
acid value: 0.6
peroxide value: 0.9
iodine value: 98
saponification value: 191
unsaponifiable matter: 1.1
solubility: insoluble in alcohol and water.
Specific gravity: 0.917
refractive index: 1.469
• clear up acne
• ease eczema
• hasten recovery from chicken pox
• heal cracks and burns
1. In well fitted container in cool and dark place with temperature around 25° c.
2. The drums should be kept closed when not in use.
courier -fedex, dhl
air -through all reputed airlines
sea-in lcl and shipments surf
surface - fedex, gati, v-tans, xps and all major transporters
1. In 10,25,45,95,180 kg hdpe drums
2. In 10, 25 kg aluminum bottles
3. In 25, 180 kg galvanized iron drums
4. In 10, 20, 30,100 ml glass bottles